Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Lets Discuss!!!!!

C - Communication
O - Obviously
M -Means
M - Most
U - Understand
N - Nearly
I - In total
C - Clearly
A - All
T - Than an
I - Individual
O - Offers to
N - Narrate


"Our first responsibility as effective listeners is to understand ourselves as communicators. Just as the sources of the communication message should be trained in self-intrapersonal communication, so, too, should listeners know themselves." --- Carolyn Coakley







"It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking too much." --Yogi Berra








"Effective communications starts with listening." --Robert Gately






"Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee and just as hard to sleep after." -- Anne Morrow Lindbergh






Nokia - "Connecting People"

6 comments:

Hemangi said...

Hey Jailee,
Thought of writing on the 'connect' post to communicate with you, have done the same on my blog, doesn't matter whichever you see first..
I was just thinking with respect to the sampling type assigned :) to us!
Does the word 'System' ring a bell?
I hope you'll have time to answer this..

jailee said...

hi hemangi,
i m sorry i cldent answer 2 ur last question coz there was some prob of net at my place
today vipula told me that i m gonna work with u.

jailee said...

System is a set of components i.e it has components which work together& which are related to each other directly or indirectly.

Hemangi said...

I'm glad this discussion has finally started..
wht you said is correct ...but I'm just wondering if it was something that was related to systematic sampling...you know 'system'atic sampling something like that..what do you think?
I haven't gone through the resources yet, have you?
I hope you will you be able to answer to this by 3-4 in lunch time maybe if you dont get time otherwise, you could even reply to my post addressed to you if you want..ok then cya (hopefully) at 3...

Hemangi said...

hey m so sorry jailee..i just chked all my posts and discvrd ur replies..so sorry..i thot u wud reply to the post i had written for u...anyway..its good tht u have gone ahead with it.
M glad tht u cud do it...

radhesh said...

donno hw - bt reached this blog ....
found the jottings interesting n so read thru !
very nice written n expressed bddy !
gr8 effort ....
just let it al goin on :)